Telangana’s Department of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Civil Supplies have released the Telangana New Ration Card List 2023. For the convenience of the state’s citizens, the government has made all ration card-related services available online. As a result, you may access the published list online. A ration card is a vital government document that serves numerous functions. It may be used as identification evidence for a passport, PAN card, voter ID, and so on. It also entitles the cardholder to subsidised prices on a variety of rationed items. Refer to the article below to learn more about the Telangana ration card’s benefits.
Telangana Ration Card 2023
For the state of Telangana, the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Civil Supplies is in charge of all ration card-related operations in the state, such as RC issuance, RC revisions, PDS implementation, and so on.
The department authorises the distribution of three types of ration cards across the state, based on the socioeconomic situations of the households: AFSC, FSC, and AAY ration cards. Possession of any of these cards allows qualified recipients to get various rationed commodities such as wheat, sugar, oil, salt, sugar, rice, and so on.
As previously stated, the Public Distribution System, PDS, is governed by the Telangana government’s Department of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Civil Supplies. PDS guarantees that food grains and other commodities are distributed to the population on schedule.
The Telangana PDS works through an extensive network of Fair Price Shops, FPS, throughout the state to achieve food security.
Types of Ration Cards in Telangana
Ration cards, also known as Food Security Cards in the state, come in three varieties in Telangana. Telangana’s Civil Supplies Department issues these food security cards or ration cards based on the income levels of the applying families.
- FSC- Food Security Cards
- AFSC- Antyodaya Food Security Cards
- AAY- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Cards
Eligibility Criteria for TS Ration Card
Residents of Telangana must meet the following qualifying conditions in order to get a valid Telangana Ration Card.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Cards: All homes headed by 60-year-old or older widows or handicapped people. Agriculture labourers without land, rural artisans, craftspeople, marginal farmers, rickshaw pullers, carpenters, blacksmiths, and so on. Every primitive tribal family.
- AFSC – Antyodaya Food Security Cards: Households with an annual family income of less than Rs. 1.5 lacs in rural regions and Rs. 2 lacs in urban areas. The total land area must be less than 3.50 acres for wetland and 7.50 acres for dryland.
- FSC- Food Security Cards: Families with a stable income who do not fall into any of the aforementioned categories will be eligible for Food Security Cards, or FSC.
Advantages of TS Ration Cards
The Ration Card is a voluntarily held document. Despite this, it offers several advantages. We have highlighted the benefits and significance of ration cards in Telangana.
- It is a legally binding document that the Telangana State government has endorsed.
- It asserts one’s nationality.
- It denotes the socioeconomic position of the household in question.
- Possessing a valid FSC allows you to purchase rationed commodities cheaply.
How to search the New FSC Ration Card List 2023 in Telangana?
Telangana’s Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies publish the state’s FSC List on its official website. Beneficiaries may readily check the Telangana new Ration Card List 2023 online. To find it, follow the procedures outlined below.
- To begin, candidates should go to the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Civil Supplies’ official website. The website’s homepage will be shown on the screen.
- Scroll down the page to discover the icons in the order shown below. As shown in the figure below, click the “Food Security Cards” icon.
- Clicking on it will take you to the ePDS Telangana portal.
- There is a “Reports” option on the left menu sidebar. Click on it.
- A new page will be shown. Select “FSC Card Status Report” from the “Ration Card Reports” menu.
- A list in the following format will be displayed. Click on the relevant District Name to access your village’s FSC report.
- When you click on it, a new list will display with the names of the relevant Offices. Select your Office.
- Another list will be opened based on the shop numbers. Select your store number and go to the next stage.
- Following that, a list containing the following details will appear: Reference No., Ration Card No., Ration Card Type, Name of the Family Head, House number, number of apartments Count of Gas Cylinders, MRO/ASO approval date, and Card Pool Type.
- Look over the list for your household.
How to apply for Ration Card/ FSC in Telangana?
The state government of Telangana enables its citizens to apply for ration cards both online and in person. Beneficiaries who are interested can now obtain the RC application form online. We have included both application methods in one section for your convenience. Look at the list below.
Online Procedure to Apply TS Ration Card
The application form for the issuance of a new Ration Card is accessible on the TS MeeSeva Portal’s official website. To apply, follow the step-by-step instructions.
- First and foremost, you must go to the official website of TS Meeseva. Its homepage will be shown.
- Click the “Application Forms” option on the left navigation bar. A new page will emerge, containing all of the application forms accessible from all state government ministries.
- Select the “Civil Supplies” tab. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Search for “Application for New Food Security Card” from the list of choices. Simply click on it.
- The appropriate application form will be saved to your computer. Make a copy of the same. Fill in all the essential information, such as the applicant’s name, age, household data, active cellphone, email ID, number of current family members, the yearly income of the family, and so on.
- Attach a current image of the candidate and any additional supporting documentation. Finally, take the application form and the necessary money to the nearest MeeSeva center.
- The authorities will provide you an acknowledgment slip with your FSC application number on it. Keep it secure.
Offline Procedure to Apply For TS Ration Card
To apply for the new Telangana Ration Card in person, interested recipients may go to their nearest MeeSeva center or notary office of the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Civil Supplies. Examine the method for applying for Food Security Cards in the state via offline mode.
- Visit your local MeeSeva facility.
- An application form for the new FSC will be provided by the authorised village officer.
- Fill up the blanks on the form with accurate information.
- Attach the necessary documentation and images to the application form.
- Pay the fees and turn in the application form to the officer.
- On the acknowledgment sheet, you will be given an application number.
- Keep the application number in a safe and secure location since it will be needed in the future.
List of Documents Required
Applicants must be prepared with the following papers while applying for a Telangana Ration Card:
- Telangana Ration Card Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof
- Income Certificate
- DOB Proof
- Recent passport-sized photographs