Nagaland’s Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department is the organization that provides ration cards to qualifying households. Along with the issuance of ration cards, such authority provides commodities such as sugar, wheat, and rice to eligible beneficiaries based on their entitlement. The department has enabled an online application portal for new ration cards through their e-district portal, and those who have applied for Ration Card may also check their Nagaland Ration Card list online. This article will explain the Nagaland Ration Card.
Nagaland Ration Card List
Naga residents may now readily check their ration card list by district or village. So, if you want to learn more about the Nagaland Ration Card List process, follow the steps below: –
- People must first visit the official portal in order to check their Nagaland ration card.
- After picking the same, a new page will display in which you must select your district.
- Following that, you must select a name for your village or tehsil.
- When you have completed the preceding procedures, your relevant village list will appear on your screen.
- You must scroll down the list to find your name.
Types of Ration Card in Nagaland
There are three sorts of ration cards that have been distributed to beneficiaries based on their eligibility.
- PHH (Priority Household): This program provides white ration cards to eligible state beneficiaries entitled to 5 Kg of rice per month at a subsidized rate. The State/UT governments would identify PHH beneficiaries based on specific criteria. The state/UT governments will identify AAY families in accordance with the parameters established by the federal government.
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana for Poor Households): Beneficiaries are given blue ration cards and can draw 35 KGs of food grain in a single month, such as rice, wheat, or a combination of the two.
- AAY (PDS Sugar): This provides AAY Ration cardholders with one kilogram of sugar at the cost of 22.45 per kilogram. The state/UT governments will identify AAY families in accordance with the parameters established by the federal government.
- Annapurna: These cards are distributed to the state government’s designated beneficiaries. It is of green color type ration card.
Aim of Food and Civil Supplies Department Nagaland
The department’s major goal is to ensure that every recipient has food security by making food grains available to them through several PDS initiatives run by the central government. They also keep an eye on the distribution of food grains. Identify the recipient with the assistance of the district administration, as designated by the central government. Ration cards are issued based on the eligibility of the beneficiary. To ensure the timely delivery of food grains to respective FPSs. To reduce poverty, increase the distribution of food grains across the state.
Details Available in Nagaland Ration Card List
When the Nagaland ration card list appears on your screen, you will notice some facts or details, which we have listed below:
- Names of districts and tehsils
- Name of the village
- Applicant’s unique Ration card ID number
- Name of the application
- Applicant’s father/spouse’s name
- Type of card issued to him/her
Nagaland Ration Card Online Services
Nagaland’s Department of Food and civil supplies provides the following services to its citizens in relation to ration cards: –
- Ration card issuance (AAY/Annapurna category)
- Ration card issuance for the PHH category
- Ration card revision
Eligibility for Nagaland Ration Card
To receive a ration card in Nagaland, the beneficiary must meet the following requirements: –
- Indian National
- Not having any other ration cards
- Fulfill the economic status as prescribed by the federal/state governments.
Documents required for New Ration Card
If you want to apply for a new ration card, you should know that you must attach some documents in support of your verification together with the Ration card application form. So, before you proceed with the form submission, keep the following documents on hand: –
- Aadhaar Card (for all members of the family)
- Address verification
- Photograph in passport size
- Any additional address indicated in the application
Apply for Nagaland Ration Card Online
The applicant may submit their Ration card application form using the e-district Nagaland portal, and to do so, you must follow the steps outlined below: –
- Visit the Nagaland E-district Portal.
- To use the service through the portal, you must first register with it.
- To register, go to the Home Page, select the Register tab, and then the Sign Up tab.
- On the signup screen, you must provide your Username, Mobile Number, Email Address, and Password.
- Passwords must include one uppercase, one lowercase, one numeric, and one special character.
- After you submit it, your information will be confirmed; you will receive an OTP, which you must enter in the field provided.
- Following the verification of your facts, you must enter your basic information (to access any service through the portal, you must first create your profile).
- Afterward, go to the E-services tab and select ration card from the dropdown menu.
- Fill out the application form that appears on your screen with your information and upload the required papers in the format specified.
- You will be given an application number for future reference when you are finished.
- Similarly, you can apply for Ration card renewal and other ration card changes.
How to know your Ration Card Entitlement?
You can now check the entitlement of your ration card online by following the steps outlined below: –
- Click the link provided on this page.
- Select know your entitlement from the other services tab on the home page.
- To proceed, enter the captcha code on a new page.
- Following that, you must select the appropriate choice from the dropdown list, which includes: kind of allocation, month, year, district, DFSO, TFSO, and FPS.
- The eligibility data will appear automatically after you select the FPS.
- Scroll down the list to find out more about your entitlement.
To determine your monthly entitlement, follow the steps outlined below:
- First, visit the official website.
- Under the Online Service tab, select the monthly RC entitlement.
- When the captcha code appears, select the month and year.
- Enter your Aadhaar or RCID number.
- Select the ration card number that displays. The entitlement for the selected month now appears.
Submit Nagaland Ration Card Grievance
If you are dissatisfied with the services provided by your ration card, whether online or offline, you can file a complaint online by following the methods outlined in this section:
- Visit the official portal, which is linked at the bottom of this page.
- When the home page loads, scroll down until you see the online grievance option on the right side.
- You now have two options for submitting your grievance:
- Option 1 is for individuals who have a validated and approved Nagaland ration card (you must supply your ration card data if you choose this option)…
- Option 2 is for those who do not have a ration card (RC information are not necessary).
- Option 1 requires you to submit a 12-digit RC/Application number in the box that appears.
- An OTP will be issued to your registered mobile number linked to your Aadhaar card for verification, and this OTP must be entered into the box.
- Fill out the grievance application form after that.
- After the final submission, you will be given a grievance reference number that will allow you to track the status of your grievance.
- If you select the second option, a form will display on your screen with details such as District name, Tehsil, Name on Aadhaar card, Gender of the applicant, UIDAI/, Aadhaar number, Email address, Mobile number, and Address details.
- The problem you are experiencing from the available options (select ‘other’ if your problem is not listed)
- Problem description (should be concise and include all relevant details)
- Upload any supporting documents. The file should not be more than 1024 KB in size.
- Finally, enter the captcha code and submit your complaint.
Nagaland Ration Card Grievance Status
If you have submitted a grievance regarding any service issue you are dealing with, officials will respond within the time specified via your registered email or mobile number, but if there is a delay, you can check the current status of the grievance from their portal, the process of which is discussed below:
- A window will appear where you must enter information such as your reference number and the last four digits of your Aadhaar card.
- On your screen, a captcha code displays.
- The current status of your complaint appears on your screen as a result.
The FPS owner can now generate the E-challan online, as described below: –
- Select E-challan from the online service area.
- It may prompt you to enter the FPS Code (which you mentioned in your RC).
- Fill in the captcha in the box
- Select the Generate OTP button.
- An automated generated OTP will be sent to the mobile number displayed on your screen, which you must enter in the space given and push the verify OTP button.
- You can generate the E-challan from your dashboard after successful verification.
Nagaland Ration Card Helpdesk
People in Nagaland can contact officials at the helpline number 18003453704 if they have any problems or questions.