AP Ration Card Status: Citizens in the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply for Ration Card in an online mode through the Electronic Public Distribution System of the state. The authorities have created a separate portal in order to deliver all the services pertinent to the important distributions in the state. One of the most important services is the distribution of Ration Cards. The government of India has been providing Ration to underprivileged sections of society at a subsidised rate for years. The state governments carefully monitor the process. In order to hand over the eligibility document, they issue Ration Cards.
The state of Andhra Pradesh also issues Ration Cards to the citizens. In order to do so, they provide application forms to the citizens. Post the development of the Electronic Public Distribution System for the state of Andhra Pradesh, the authorities have been delivering important services through the online platform. This includes the submission of Application Forms. Furthermore, the candidates can also check the status of their submitted application. In order to do so, they will have to enter their application details in the portal application track status form.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Status
The authorities in the state of Andhra Pradesh have launched the Electronic Public Distribution System where they offer various basic and important services to the citizens in the state. One such service is pertaining to the AP Ration Card. Not only the candidates can file application forms for the issuance of Ration Cards but also track the status of their application. In order to do so, the candidates need to enter the details of their application such as Applicant ID, and request the status of their applications. The particular updates pertaining to the application appear on the screen.
The ways in which a citizen who has applied for the Andhra Pradesh Ration Cards can check the status of the application for issuance are here as follows:
- Request Application Status on AP EPDS Portal: This is one of the easiest ways in which a citizen can check the application status on the portal of the Electronic Public Distribution System of the state. The candidates must head to the portal and complete the Track Application Status form. The details of the application will appear on the screen.
- Check the SMS received from the Department: The authorities in the state concerned with issuing the AP Ration Card require the Mobile Numbers of the applicants for various purposes. One such purpose is delivering updates regarding the status of the application. The authorities send SMS to the registered mobile numbers. The candidates need to visit the SMS box on their phones and check the latest details about the application status.
- Visit the Ward Volunteer and Enquire Status: One of the simplest ways is to visit the Ward Volunteer along with the respective details of the Application for the AP Ration Card. The citizens can request them to check the status of their applications for the AP Ration Cards. The updates can be obtained through them as well.
Check AP Ration Card Status @epds.ap.gov.in
The official portal for the Electronic Public Distribution System of Andhra Pradesh provides all the details pertaining to the AP Ration Card including the application status. The candidates can check the AP Ration Card status by following the simple steps mentioned subsequently:
- Open the official portal of the Electronic Public Distribution System EPDS of the state of Andhra Pradesh at epds1.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page, tap on the option to log in.
- Post that, enter the details of the portal account’s login credentials to enter the website.
- Head to the option of AP Ration Card Status Check.
- Enter the Application Form Details.
- Next, tap on Submit.
- The Status of AP Ration Card will open up on the screen.